My principle research interest is in pharmaceutically active chiral contaminants in environmental water courses and their implications to water treatment. I’m presently developing a method to extract contaminants from solid matrices using microwave assisted extraction, using chiral-HPLC-MS/MS as the analytical technique.
If you’re interested in my work, have a look at my Poster, which gives some more details on my project and upcoming plans.
Upcoming Plans and Work
The next important step is attending my first conference since starting my PhD, the 8th Annual LC/MS/MS Workshop on Environmental Applications and Food Safety
- Chemistry PhD, University of Bath 2011 – present
- Toxicology MSc, University of Birmingham, 2010 – 2011
- Environmental Science BSc, Plymouth University, 2003 – 2006
- Contaminated Land Consultant, Amec, 2007 – 2010
- Media Assistant, The Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences Subject Centre 2006 – 2007.
If you’d like to contact me, please feel free to leave a comment.